The National Planning Commission (NPC), as coordinator for economic development has pleasure to inform you that the Government of People’s Republic of China is offering Master and PHD programs, fully funded by the Ministry of Commerce in China to government officials in Namibia. Ministries, Offices and Agencies are therefore requested to communicate this information to all civil servants who might be qualified.
The basic requirements for candidates are:
- Being a Bachelor or master’s degree holder;
- Academic Transcript
- Having at least three years of working experience in government except for the -‘8 in the “2022 List of MOFCOM Degree Education Programs’ attached hereafter.
- Being at the age below 45 years.
- No failed courses during academic period;
- Medical Certificate
- Identification Documents
- Recommendation letters from employer
- A certificate of criminal record.
For specific requirements for application materials, please refer to the soft copy versions of admission brochures of the University (https://www.china-aibo.cn/en/info/1005/1283.htm). The applicants who have applied to Tsingua University, Peking University, Renmin University of China, and Sun Yat-sen University must complete the registration on school’s official website and scholarship within the specified time period.
All applications should be submitted to NPC for further transmission to the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China on or before 14th April 2022. Please find attached the list of MOFCOM Degree Program.