The above subject-matter bears reference.
The National Planning Commission (NPC) hereby submit additional information for the People’s Republic of China MOFCOM Scholarships (Masters and PhD Degrees) for 2021/2022.
Applications are invited from qualified public servants to apply for the training opportunities in the people’s Republic of China.
Full information and list of programs can be downloaded from the link below:
|Date:||March 17, 2021|
– Must be a holder of a bachelor or master degree;
– Be under the age of 45 years
– Should have at least 3 years working experience in Government department
– Have good command of both written and spoken English
– Be in good health, physically and mentally
Application materials required/Supporting documents
– Complete foreign application form of University which is provided in respective enrollment brochure
– Graduation certificates (Degrees)
– Academic transcripts
– Latest recommendation letter from the Previous University
– Recommendation letters from employer
– A certified copy of passport
– Completed physical examination
– Complete online Chinese scholarship application form
– Curriculum vitae in English
Mode of application
Application information and other relevant documents can be accessed at this link: https://www.china-aibo.cn/EN/class/view?id=92
Applications must be printed and hand-delivered to:
National Planning Commission, Government Office Park, Office No. 147.
Alternatively, must be e-mailed to Mr. Tobias Sisamu (firstname.lastname@example.org) or; Mr. Josef Hausiku (JHausiku@npc.gov.na.
For any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tobias Sisamu (email@example.com/+264 61 283 4091) or; Mr. Josef Hausiku (JHausiku@npc.gov.na / +264 61 283 4242).
We count on your usual cooperation.