The deadline for the submission of bids for: Provision of Security Services to the National Planning Commission has been extended to the 28th May 2020.
This is a result of the declaration of the State of Emergency and the consequent institution of a nationwide Lock Down and COVID-19 preventative measures.
- Bids are invited through Open Advertised Bidding (OAB) procedures for “the Provision of Security Services to the National Planning Commission for the period 01 May 2020 to 31 May 2023” and the invitation is open to all Namibian bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from National Planning Commission, attention: Peneyambeko Shilomboleni at e-mail: email@example.com and Kristine Jonas at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours only, as follows; 09h00 – 16h00 (excluding 13 – 14hrs); Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Qualifications requirements include: Technical and Maintenance capabilities, Financial Statements, and Bid Security. A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically “shall” as appropriate be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents..
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in “English” may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee “Three Hundred Namibia Dollar – N$ 300-00” The method of payment will be “Cash”. The Bidding Documents will be collected at the address below.
- Bids must be delivered on or before
28 April 202028 May 2020 at 11:00am. Electronic bidding “will not” be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below; and on the 28 May 2020 at 11:00am.
- The address referred to above is:
National Planning Commission
Government Office Park, Luther Street,
1st Floor, Office No: 104C, (Deposited in the bidding box)