You are hereby invited to submit technical and financial proposals for consultancy services to Develop a Five (5) Year Integrated Strategic Business Plan (ISBP) for the Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) National Governing Council which could form the basis for future negotiations and ultimately, a contract between you and African Peer Review Mechanism.
- The purpose of this assignment is to:
To develop a five-year Integrated Strategic Business Plan (ISBP) to enable the NGC to execute its mandate effectively.
The specific tasks and expectations are as follows:
- Provide organisational management structure and skill set required to meet the operational requirements;
- Review the Terms of Reference of the Namibia Africa Peer Review Mechanism National Governing Council;
- Familiarise themselves with appropriate documentation of the APRM;
- Consult with APRM National Secretariat, stakeholders and partners;
- based on the above, develop a stakeholder validated Integrated Strategic Business Plan (ISBP) for impact-oriented implementation of NGC’s mandate.
- The following documents are enclosed to enable you to submit your proposal:
(a) the Terms of Reference (TOR) [Annexure 1];
(b) Supplementary information for Consultants, including a suggested format of curriculum vitae [Annexure 2].
- Any request for clarification should be forwarded in writing to Mr. Festus Hangula Festus.Hangula@aprm-au.org or 061 283 4196. Request for clarifications should be received not later than 12 April 2021 (14 days), prior to the deadline set for submission of proposals.
- The Government of the Republic of Namibia requires that bidders/suppliers/contractors participating in the procurement in Namibia observe the highest standard of ethics during the procurement process and execution of contracts.
Consultants are advised to consult the website of the Procurement Policy Office: www.mof.gov.na/procurement-policy-unit to acquaint themselves with the legislations related to public procurement in the Republic of Namibia.
[wpfilebase tag=file id=422/]